No need to join a club, the S77 treadmill gives everything you need in the comfort of your own home. The S77 features a 4.0 Cont. Duty HP motor and also incorporates the largest deck SOLE offers, an exceptional 22" wide running surface that is great for any runner. with the heart rate programs, the treadmill automatically makes adjustments to the incline to keep you in your target heart-rate zone. The included wireless chest strap touts a 99.9-Percent accuracy rating. The treadmill motor carries a full 30-year warranty, with a lifetime warranty on the deck and frame. Safety features include a 0.5 start speed, large stop switch, textured belt and 10-amp circuit breaker. The console displays the ten available programs and has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player, iPod, etc. Additional features include speed and incline controls on the handlebars and built in cooling fans for maximum comfort.
The SOLE Fitness S77 Non-Folding Treadmill was noted for having the largest motor in a treadmill under $2,000 by industry leading review service Treadmill Doctor
, and was also rated as a "Best Buy." With the power and features of a club quality treadmill, at a much more affordable price point, the S77 boasts a 3.5 continuous duty horsepower motor, the largest deck SOLE offers, a 22-inch wide running surface, and a weight rating up to 400 pounds.
When in heart-rate training mode, the treadmill automatically makes adjustments to the incline to keep you in your target heart-rate zone, and the included wireless chest strap touts a 99.9% accuracy rating. Safety features include a 0.5 speed start, textured belt and 10-amp circuit breaker, and the treadmill console is user friendly, with a vibrant LED display that includes a message board for clear instruction and feedback. The information that is displayed at all times includes Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace, and there is also a 1/4 mile track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player to listen to your favorite playlist during your workout.
A streamlined control console features quick speed and incline adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD.
- Convenient Controls: A streamlined control console features quick speed and incline adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience.
- Cushion Flex Whisper Deck: Proprietary stealth technology provides a comfortable, quiet workout while reducing impact by up to 40%.
- Precision Welded Frame: The durable, solidly-built frame is strong enough to handle repeated use by users of all weights and heights.
- SOLE LCD Display: A vibrant blue screen with large, clean readouts provide users with helpful information, including heart rate, speed, pace, calories burned, and other useful bits of information.
- Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends scrolling messages to the user in an effort to guide them through all of the details of every workout. The message board will also recap your entire workout after you are finished, so you can see your progress.
- High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest duty chassis and motors in their class. Features include powder-coated, all-steel welded frames and heavy duty stable inclines, industrial quality motors with large diameter, all-steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to reduce static. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface against the belt and longer roller and belt life.
- Belts: Woven two-ply belts with four layers, including two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon backing that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber provides the durability, the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon provides a smooth, static-free surface to glide over the deck and rollers.
- Measures 30 by 48 by 80 inches (W x H x D)
- Deck measures 30 by 80 inches (W x D)
- Running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D)
- 265-pound weight
- 400-pound weight limit
- 2.75-inch rollers
Controls & Features
- 4.0 CHP, DC Type motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range
- 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline
- Two-ply belt
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart programs
- Cooling fans
- MP3-compatible sound system
- Nine-inch LCD workout display
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship:
- Frame, motor, and deck: Lifetime
- Motor: 30 years
- Electronics: Five years
- Labor: Two years